Translate

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The last night

Last day at yoyo's house~~

feeling sad~~awww~~

going back...makes me feel no freedom...i'm far from bei...yet i still feel cool with it...

here at bukit mertajam(penang)...is HEAVEN!!!....food food food...i ate food of one month in two days..

went to capture some video of people praying for the ghost festival...i feel not enough...i was thinking..i'd be great if i hold the college cam in my hand xD

after i go back...everything will back to normal again...more busy i guess..

have to gather for discussion at 2pm..rush back rush back!!!then have class at 330pm..after class gotta rush my animation for the next day's class..

i miss snowie soooooooo muchhhhh...i think she misses me too?xD
i havent been touching her for days...neglected her since the first day im here at penang...that day when the family goes back..i see her in car...i feel dam sad...i only kissed her at the last minute..ish!!!angry with myself now!!

i miss her soo much..i must do something when i get back...hope she still loves me hahah..

Last night at penang,
MetalYi

No comments: