Translate

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

change it BACK...

Back at subang...many issue comes...that is why i hate it here..

after class today i meet jaya eye to eye..i mean...face to face =P he made me down...homework stuff..it's..not hard..but just feel down..he doesn't seem to have much confident on me ekh..!!

i feel like wanna punch..punch punch punch...my heart don't feel well..im angry...angry!!!

im glad that we finally sort out the Tvc for ghost festival..one down!!!tomorrow class cancel..means i don't have to rush animation today...

what is snowie thinking?????she didn't look very happy when i come back..she didn't rush out for me when i come home..didn't jump on me...(im really sad)

as usual...when i go upstairs..she followed me..but this time..looks abit different..when i look into her eyes..i feel that she see me like a stranger..i really hate that feeling..all the time she's been looking at the door..wants to go out i guess...im SUPER SAD OK!!!!

i know i neglected her in the pass few days..i didn't really touch her..didn't say goodnight and love you before i go to bed...didn't kiss her forehead and play catching...

did she really forget how we used to get along??just because i didn't really touch her in the pass few days??argh!!!my bad snowie..i deserve it...!!

it wont be long..i believe...we will be good again after today...since im back and everything;s back to normal again..i will do my daily routine..play with her..say goodnight and love u before i slp..give her snacks..etc...

don't forget how we used to get along =)

Your sister,
MetalYi

penang pictures coming soon

No comments: