Translate

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

5:12AM - Sleep train gone

hey hey hey it's the third night i sleep late...

yesterday 6am today could be 6am too...

should i be impress or depress..

ekh!!it actually makes me chou x3 ... kinda pissed actually...

oh maybe i should really turn my world upside down, change my day to night and my night to be the day...

my friend said the sun and i are enemies that's why i always sleep late and wake late..haha..maybe he is right ...

sigh sigh sigh!!!!!!living a life that doesn't look like a life...pathetic man....

sometimes i will think of making breakfast for my family then when they come down i will go "surprise!!!"...for sure they won't have any reaction and walk away hahah...

hmmm...wonder what's snowie doing now ..... must be slping...jeez!!!that girl..!!!anytime, anywhere!!

Sleepless Me,
MetalYi

No comments: