Translate

Friday, July 24, 2009

only Love Matters~~


I tried to save a friend's life today..not to say real life.."mentally" that kind of life..i did a whole long plan for saving..people said he's "dead"..just let him live in hell..i replied her, "it's still a life"...and "of a friend"...

the true story behind the whole saving life plan is sorta...hmm...u'd say interesting..many truth are exposed through the plan..the whole mentally matter turns into "love matter"..which can be solve easily...

If this guy would've told me earlier...no one will even have pain..

After this few months, all i could give is just illusion. the thing that we call "love", is actually just one thing to cure a loneliness..not sure bout that..but for me it is.. i'm not sad, not at all..because finally i know something...finally no lies, no hiding..everything's real!so real..!!

i always think that this guy, is something given from god..to change myself..could it be?? not really sure myself..

Soon, i find out that..God creates him to make my life more "interesting"..i always said i want something different..yes, i said that; i said guys are nothing to me..yes, i said so;

And yeah, i believe both of that..i thanks the god for bringing me this difficulty, no..not actually consider difficulties, but made my life more "colorful". after i know him, i began to know myself even well..i wanna thanks this guy as well..he brought fun and happiness, sad, dissapointment, excitement, anger...etc..full of emotion huh haha

And god is making a big "wrap up" now..enough fun?enough stories? there had to be an ending..who cares if its sad or happy..it just had to end..

I'm glad that i didn't cry, maybe i grew up??haha..don't know..

i used to tell my sister once u start a relationship, and u end it, the new one will come again..very fast..and u wont stop having new guys in your life..

impressing..BUT!!!have we actually start??i doubt..

i don't care...at least i experienced once..i know new one is waiting out there..somewhere i haven't got the chance to reach..

To all single guys and girls, erm...should say single guys and girls for a long time already, haha , go out..move on..experience it..even it's not the ending u wish to see, or even u think it will be not so interesting..just be brave and experience it...you willm somehow, find that it is part of an interesting thing that'd happen...in your life...

Happiness are in your hand..

my relationship come and go, i know maybe im not qualified to say the following words..but hey, when ur in love, put both your hands together and think of now!!if you think about the future, it will!!!totally ruined!!what we want, is enjoy for now...trust me for that =)

Cheers to all couples, and cheers to you,
MetalYi

No comments: