Translate

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sick but you're there...thanks ALOT!!!


you know who u are...This post is specially for you..

today ain't a good day for me..just when i feel real frust u came to me with coffee..

i saw the notes..and the coffee..you asked me not to cry..at that very moment..i'm really holding back my tears..

i can't believe that someone is actually there for me when im down..

i saw coffee, and chocolate..chocolate is fattening my dear xD but i finished the whole thing..since its from you..


then i saw a book on top/under the notes..with the title "i love myself" in chinese..i didn't know thats from you..

i take a look at the first page and saw "for MetalYi" in there..oh so it;s for me right?haha...it's so cute and easy to understand..when i read the first few pages..i kinda have trouble reading those chinese words...there's so many words..oh...those are just epilogue..the real content is the cartoons right??

912 thanks alot!!!you can beat the guys i know..ur so caring..glad to have you around =)
yeah i will try to talk to you when im down..

and im sorry today i din't talk much to you..i asked u to go first cause i don't want to keep u waiting..it will be a very long day..and i just reached home..7.15PM..sigh..

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!i don't know how many times i have to say that...hahaha...and love you!!!!you're the best!!!

A "nearly cry for your coffee, chocs, and book" girl,
MetalYi