Translate

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Just Hope you understand~


hey, i know you've got your plan..you wanna make things work..for some reason, i don't think its gonna work..nevermind..i'm not sure you're gonna read it though...

This is how we starts everything..since May..i've been enjoying it..until i find that things shouldn't go that way...you might blame me for thinking too much..i guess that's just me..

actually i regret a little..i always feel that i made the whole poki team change..no matter what..there will still be a big change..

i think it was May 11th, im not sure if this happens to any poki, but for me..it's like a big "wipe" away of the whole team and me and your life..things changes..your thinking bout me, my thinking bout you, the way u treat me, and the way i treat you.

we used to chat over msn together with yoyo, and i enjoyed it very much..you're still in a relationship..everytime we chat, we spit out everything...almost everything we wanna say..cause we don't have to take responsibility for that..

nowadays we don't fool like tht anymore..unless there's game, yoyo or i would invite you in the conversation and make an announcement for game..

i remember i used to laugh alot...everytime i go online...first i look for your name and yoyo's...
small things like farmtown character would make me laugh like shit..i began to have a good feeling bout you...

since i already set my foot in...i've already been "wiped" off..i think i should just walk on..and see whats next..

im not understanding, im crazy, im sensitive..i knew that...but think properly, i won't get pissed or emo for nothing..this is for real..maybe when you're busy and when you're not, think deeply, are you really busy for a meal?? or for a drive??

actually that's not only for you..that's for every guy in the world..(that's the reason i highlighted it)

i've seen good guys and bad guys..i have ex that doesn't wanna see me and just tell me "no i don't wanna see you" then i saw him in the internet cafe.. im ok with it..cause he told me..

i believe almost every girl..hate lies..or perhaps..??...excuses??

i don't only say those to you really..unless u feel it's against you xD

i actually don't know why i blog about these things..i woke up in the morning...arhh..nope...in the afternoon xD thn feel write about this...cause i really feel too big changes in it..and your "if it doesn't work i will not bother you anymore" really bothers me..but don't worry bout it...

what i feel bad is for the poki-ans...really!!! i really love that group of people...and hopefully my childish act at May didn't ruin the whole team..

Mad lady,
MetalYi

No comments: