Translate

Monday, July 6, 2009

All Gone - Photo Disaster

all my hard work..gone..

we went all the way to kuala selangor to take picture..and now the negative is ruin..i know there's a step appear to be not very smooth..never expect the whole thing to be like...tear into half?and 34 pictures left 5-6 pictures..

whats the difference of taking pictures in the park then??day before i was still enjoying the trip..can't wait to see the photos..and now..gone..

I tried to be very calm to face everything..see that the pictures are gone..i smiled to the lecturer awkwardly..try to act that i didn't care..i'm not really pissed at the time i see the negatives..

But things don't always go smooth don't they??

it appears that my "this few days chou" sister and her boyfriend sending me many message..sister doesn't want to fetch me..wanna send the boy to fetch..i don't want it to be like that..i rather walk home..

and it appears that some people is not there to comfort me but adding oil to the fire..alright..!!bad day huh..

i realize this few days bad things keep happening..even the dream are all bad..everything is about disaster and people dieing..
dad is losing many and many case..even people like me that seldom pray would ask my dad to go to the temple and pray..i even asked my mom to find someone to "clean" the house..!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got a news from my brother yesterday that there's some kind of new disease out there?something to do with dog??sigh..whatever it is..i'm kind of worry actually..swine flu is nothing to me..

it might harm me but i don't care much..but if there's some flu related to dogs i will be super worry..anything happen to wie..i won't even want to live anymore..so i;m hoping that the flu will not strike our place...no one in the family will get infected..

so that dogs around, and of course my snowie, will be safe and sound =)

Unlucky Girl,
MetalYi

No comments: