Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Change of time~

what a waste of time..

woke early in the morning..i received a long message..which looks like a !warning! message..

a message from my sister, saying my dog have constipation..ask me to wake early and shower her..

i got up at 12pm..and i quickly get down to see snowie...(i drop my god dam phone) =(

i bath her..and im exhausted...i didn't sleep well..

my lecturer msged me, asked me to go at 3pm..im abit angry with that...he thought i'm like free whole day??i mean yeah im free whole day but don't keep change time will you??

so...i message him after i fetch lin from college..i asked him to make it tomorrow =P

i dion't wanna go just to show him paperwork and come back...im not wrong right??

im still having stomach ache..sigh...lin and i accompany snowie =(

MetalYi

No comments: