Translate

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

.....Pressure T.T

Feeling very tired today, i hope jaya won't message me..cuz he said if he don't message means no lighting class..

can say that, my dream come true, he messaged me say that no lighting class for me cause he rejected most of his student's work..

after few minutes, there's another message..i feel..i will be very scared of message tone..very scare of incoming message..it could be him anytime..

he wants my opera work to be the finest in Malaysia..ur not kidding me??finest in malaysia??im not even the best in subang hello..!!he's putting high expectation on my work...

actually can see that from his face..he's really really happy and excited when he talk to me about my work few days ago..

now i know...what is stress...at this very moment, i feel a little happy, for he did put hope on my work, and at the same, i feel really really scareeee and really stress....i haven't even do the correction on the idea..

i DID listen to bei...don't put too high hope on everything..so i was thinking, can finish this short film, already good enough for me...BUT!!!!!!!!!!!the lecturer..put high hope on me..what to do..

im shaking!!!zzzzz....scary shit@@ and my body is dam hot!!feel going to faint already..that kind of pressure...cannot take it at all..

i replied him..told him im struggling with it...hope he lower down the expectation =P

i should be doing my animation 2 now but my mind is in such a mess..and i got so panic...i need some time to chill...

i hope those VA junior won't have to face a one on one class..it's really suffer..don't know who to turn to..

MetalYi

No comments: