Translate

Thursday, October 29, 2009

TVC *tink* done!!!

The most troublesome video..at the moment..is this tvc..and it's done now!!like finally!!!

it's not perfect for me yet..but i have to move on..for my next short film video..i need some time to refresh my mind..take away all the ghost festival stuff..

this Tvc's root idea was from klee..thinking of doing something related to ghost festival ON hungry ghost month is pretty funny..and scary as well..

because of this tvc, we went to kampung subang many times..almost everyone there know us d..=D
it's fun to see village like that, on certain festival, they gather around..u see faces, same faces...

i was bitten by really big ant there, and left a mark on my leg..my friend got con for a plate of noodle..but of course..other than that, people there are so nice..willing to help out..

the only thing is, too less shot!!if it didn't rain, i couldv't shoot more extra shot..then it will be easier for the editing work..

my da jie said they shooting normally will bring a bomoh along to control the rain..hahah..we didn't~~we didn't even say things like "we're here just for shooting, dont get mad"..things like that...but i know..everyone pray in heart..we are protected..

i'd say this is a troublesome video cause it often makes me wanna stay away from it..avoid seeing it..until hinzges really come to me only i start doing..

many times at the college, when doing editing, i didn't want to touch it..this is the first video that makes me don't feel wanna edit it..want to leave it there forever..and that breaks me down..i never have that kind of feeling before..

Afterall, i need to thanks to my crew, especially Klee!! helped out alot...really ALOT!!
thanks Jeahau, Hinzges, Soo, Waiheng for helping out..and to fynessa and gobury, thanks for willing to help out..it sure is tough..especially fynessa, need to knee there for so long until your knee have mark..

Hope u all enjoy the video..good or bad, just tell me or my crew..we can accept it..we're still student, and this is the best time for us to receive baddest bad comment ... really! =)



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


now headache for short film!! xD

MetalYi

No comments: