Translate

Friday, October 9, 2009

Call, call??

Another sleepless night...oh no...should say, i'm awake...=|

fate .. im not allowed to sleep at 10pm..

this is the consequences..

now i don't know what to do..

i knew..i will wake..so i keep my eyes close..don't wanna wake..

but my sister came in..i heard her saying "eskandar" very loud..

i thought she talk in dream..curiosity kills..

i open my eye a little to peep what she's up to..

great! she's put her mouth near to the phone and repeat "eskandar" again..

must be some caller thing...

i tried to sleep back..then i heard "er jie"..and then "da jie"..

i'm like wtf??is it that fun??

after im back from the toilet, i check my phone..one missed call, from my sister..

then i knew what she's doing already..trying to call others using her voice lol

i find it quite cute..but yeah, im awake =|

as for now, i'm so scare i can't wake tomorrow morning for jye's class..

and i don't know how's the editing..i hope i can do it tomorrow with hinz..

i know it wont turn out to be perfect =(

but will try my best to do it..

AND i'm hungry!!!
always like that =.=

No comments: