Translate

Friday, October 16, 2009

yes, the hug!!

It's like...i'm WAY TOO BORED..and i've been playing hero game since afternoon...so i see what else i can click on on the computer...

Skype..hmm..log on and dam i saw pall'. didn't know i miss him so much...he's been a really good "heart to heart" pal since last time..and he never will forget me...so am i...

it's been a depressing day..and i suddenly miss the feeling...of those skype days~~

Pall' is so surprise i got into film and animation..i think my words can actually make him jump LoLx..

he never stop saying "u took me by surprise", or "im so surprise"..

maybe i really look not that tough for a person to believe i can jump into this field haha

i know i always lack of so much confidence..and i will remember your words..

"[10:10:46 PM] Páll says: so promise me that you wont let anything distroy your confidence
[10:11:38 PM] Páll says: so be openminded and self critical .... but learn and get going"

and yeah, if ur here, i will let u give me a big hug..cuz i feel giving u a big hug too..miss u too much

im in the toughest progress here. and the progress makes me fear to think of my next short film..

but i will try my best!!and act as i already receive your hug!!

thanks for all the support guys!!
thanks Pall

MetalYi

No comments: