Translate

Monday, October 5, 2009

What i'm doing?

6th day after the break up

everything seems normal again.. until u called up and ask about my day..

i feel so worry..because you don't sound good to me..

Today will be my last day to post about break up stuff..

i don't think it's good to mention the sad moment always..don't you feel annoying?

6th day after the break up, it feels like it happened yesterday..
i took out my diary and the card u gave me on my birthday..

after i see the thing you wrote me, i suddenly thought of the little note i wrote for you and stuffed it in your car..

i wonder, where is it..

I really don't want to talk about all this anymore..either it end up happy or sad..just let it be..

i know you still can't help to see me..i don't know about next time..maybe you won't be seeing me forever..i don't know...just let it be natural then..

3:44am
MetalYi

No comments: